Biography


Adelphine velez, 15
Happily attached to RaymondWJH

BULLSHITS

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Annyeonghaseyo! ^^ Today was the first day of school and I swear it sucks ttm! Timetable was so packed till everything clashes together and I think I do not have the time to go out. Every bloody single day is to stay back in school till like 5.30pm then can go home. Sigh.... Stupid school has stupid timetable. Okay, then it is the code of conduct now. It sucks like shit also. No difference! They said that they wanna concentrate on attire this year. But attire good so what?! Behaviour not good also kena mark down -.- Hais.. It would be great if there is no school rules! (Y)

Day 03-Random cartoon(s) I like
HAHAHAH!! My favourite cartoon is the little brown shit (i call it brown shit x.x) with the mouth wide open and also has big eyes. Can you ppl guess it?! ^^ HAHA!! Its domo! My favourite is DOMO! <3 It is like so adorable and I am crazy over them. DOMO DOMO all around! Love it ttm! ;luv 

Day 04-A habit that you wish you didn’t have
I wish I had independence!!! My mummy say that I keep relying on ppl. Need ppl to accompany and stuff. And I hate it when she says that! Argh! I am trying to learn how to be independent, and I am sure I am able to do that one day! Just have faith in myself that I can do it \m/

Day 05-A list somewhere you’ve been to

Alright. I have been to countries like Malaysia, Thailand (when it was during Chinese New Year), China etc. :) This countries to me are fun and enjoyable to go to. Enjoy myself much there. So ya! ^^v
____________________________________________________________________________


Here is a short little message which I find it meaningful. So it will end my post today :)

P.S.-
Do you know that I love you? I probably already told you, but I'm going to keep saying it. There is no lies in these words, not one bit. Your smile keeps me alive. Its one more reason to keep fighting. I would give you my soul for comfort, even it leaves me dark & cold. And when I hold you close, I can feel your heart beat fast, and I think to myself....
I've found that 'someone' at last. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment